- A black bean cooking sauce with red peppers and onion.
- A TASTE OF CHINA Made with whole black beans for a richer, darker, malty flavour
Water, Black Beans (4%), Red Pepper (4%), Onion (4%), Modified Maize Starch, Sugar, Malt Vinegar (Barley), Demerara Sugar, Malted Barley Extract, Garlic, Ginger Purée, Toasted Sesame Oil, Ground Ginger, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Garlic Purée, Black Pepper.
Black Beans contains: Black Soya Beans, Sea Salt.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 7 days and by date shown.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
1/4 of a jar (125g)
189kJ / 45kcal
237kJ / 56kcal
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)